Garage flooring PVC floor tile pack for standard domestic garages. The DURAMAT® PVC garage floor tile is a high-quality interlocking garage flooring system made up of hard wearing vinyl floor tiles that lock together. Made from extremely high-density recycled PVC, they are easy to fit (DIY) and have a smooth raised 5-stroke tread plate pattern finish for a stunning showroom look!
Garage Flooring Pack 60 (5m x 3m) Tread Plate (Black) + 6 Ramps
£298.80 inc. VAT
Pack of 60 interlocking vinyl PVC floor tiles for 5m x 3m garages. Plus 6 FREE ramp edges!
All of our black PVC tiles are made from recycled materials, including electrical cabling, which can sometimes add a speckle to the predominantly black mix. This does not affect the performance of the flooring.
- Tile size 500mm x 500mm x 12mm
- Made from 100% recycled high-density vinyl PVC
- Extremely hard wearing and durable
- Max load weight 3,000kg (per tile)
- Resistant to most solvents and chemicals
- Reduces damage caused by impact, abrasion & vibration
- Easy to install, clean and maintain
- Protects your existing floor from damage
- Includes 6 FREE ramp edges! (please specify male/female and colour in order notes)
- Garage Flooring
- Workshop Flooring
- Warehouse and Industrial Flooring
- Showroom Flooring
- Parking Mats & Flooring
- EN71-1 Part 1: Mechanical and physical properties
- EN71-2 Flammability
- EN71-3 Part 3: Migration of certain elements