The tread plate tile is a heavy-duty, interlocking floor tile, made from extremely high-density recycled vinyl PVC. Made for garages, workshops, warehouses and industrial environments, they are easy to fit (DIY) and have a raised 5 strand tread plate top finish for that industrial look! They can be laid on most flat surfaces with minimal preparation and can help transform home garages and industrial areas into professional work environments.
Tread Plate PVC Garage Floor Tile 50cm (Black)
£4.98 inc. VAT
Heavy-duty PVC 50cm floor tiles with embossed industrial tread-plate top surface. Transform your floor area!
All of our black PVC tiles are made from recycled materials, including electrical cabling, which can sometimes add a speckle to the predominantly black mix. This does not affect the performance of the flooring.
- Tile size 500mm x 500mm x 12mm
- Made from 100% recycled high-density vinyl PVC
- Extremely hard wearing and durable
- Max load weight 3,000kg (per tile)
- Resistant to most solvents and chemicals
- Reduces damage caused by impact, abrasion & vibration
- Easy to install, clean and maintain
- Protects your existing floor from damage
- Garage Flooring
- Warehouse Flooring
- Workshop Flooring
- Equipment Flooring
- EN71-1 Part 1: Mechanical and physical properties
- EN71-2 Flammability
- EN71-3 Part 3: Migration of certain elements