Garage Flooring Tiles
DURAMAT Garage Flooring
Duramat Garage Flooring offers an innovative solution for homeowners looking to revamp their garage flooring. Our interlocking garage floor tiles are designed for quick and easy installation, requiring only basic tools and no prior knowledge of flooring installation. Whether you’re looking for a hard plastic or PVC vinyl tile that resembles rubber, our tiles are built to last, with superior resilience and durability. Our click-and-lay installation system is the perfect choice for those who want to update their garage flooring without the hassle of traditional flooring installation methods. With our interlocking tiles, you can create a custom garage floor design that’s both practical and stylish. IIn fact, you can have your new garage floor installed in just a matter of hours! With a helper, you can complete the installation in less than a day. Because our tiles snap into position and interlock, very few tools are needed for the installation process.
At Duramat Garage Flooring, we take pride in our commitment to providing high-quality products at affordable prices. We believe that our personalized customer service sets us apart from the competition, and we strive to ensure that every customer is completely satisfied with their purchase. If you ever need to replace a tile due to damage or wear and tear, simply pull it up and replace it in less than 2 minutes. This makes our interlocking garage floor tiles a cost-effective choice for homeowners who want to keep their garage looking its best. Don’t settle for an outdated or worn-out garage floor – choose Duramat Garage Flooring for a durable, stylish, and easy-to-install solution.
The UK's Favourite Garage Flooring & PVC Floor Tiles!
Interlocking Garage Flooring & Heavy Duty PVC Floor Covers
Welcome to Duramat Garage Flooring UK – producers of high-quality garage flooring and workshop flooring, heavy-duty PVC floor tiles and matting, made from 100% recycled vinyl PVC. Our popular PVC floor tile range includes DuraTile™, DuraStud™ and DuraTile™ maximum density garage floor tiles for home and commercial garages. Our general purpose PVC tiles come in 3 finishes: Checker, Disc and Tread. We also produce outdoor grass parking mats for events.
Duramat is used at home, in domestic and commercial garages as well as in large scale industrial areas. Ground protection mats are very popular at events to protect the soft ground, and grass areas, providing a robust temporary or permanent parking solution.
See the full range of garage floor tiles.
- High-grade recycled PVC tiles
- Minimal ground preparation
- Zero mould/stress markings
- Genuine 50cm x 50cm size*
- Machined ramps & edges (no cutting)
- 15 years experience – strong reputation!
*Competitors tiles commonly measure under 50cm.
DURAMAT | Blog
Why Interlockable Garage Flooring?
Duramat floor tiles are incredibly low maintenance and simple to keep clean, enabling you to keep your new floor looking professional for longer making it perfect for sheds, garages, gyms and workshops.
- All of our tiles are either textured or feature an anti-slip finish, providing additional safety in wet conditions or when spillages occur
- Can be self-fit with minimal DIY experience, simply loose-lay our garage flooring over your current floor or tired paint.
- Moving house/premises? Take your floor with you and save money!
- Tough and robust – Impact resistant, suitable for heavy vehicle use and spill/chemical resistant.
- Excellent anti-fatigue properties compared to a hard concrete floor; no more damaging of tools or knees!
- Eco-Friendly. Our tiles can all be recycled and are loose-lay (no adhesive required*) By not using powerful chemical adhesives you can eliminate or vastly reduce your use of hazardous materials, VOCs and waste materials. The toughness of our garage floor tiles ensures that your floor lasts you for many years to come as opposed to unreliable paints, epoxy coverings or cheaper, inferior PVC products.
*Adhesive may be required if a portion of the tiles are in close proximity to an unnatural heat source, or in direct sunlight for extended periods of time – ask our expert team if you are unsure.
Garage Flooring Covering FAQ
All PVC tiles should be first swept with a soft pile brush, then can be cleaned using a mild detergent with mop and bucket or power washer.
To help you, we've created this useful fitting guide.
DURAMAT | Customers
We’re proud to have supplied Duramat floor products to some great organisations.
DURAMAT | Reviews
Delivery was faster than I was expecting (2 days from ordering) and they were on a pallet stacked as 4x4 tiles (1m²).
While I've not fitted them yet, they look great, and the interlocking is less noticeable (barely visible) than I was expecting from photos I've seen elsewhere, so I hope they look like that when they do go down.
We are very impressed with the quality and finish of the mats and edge strips we ordered.
From ordering online, we took delivery within only a few days.
We did also order some corner pieces, but noticed that they were a different shade of grey. I contacted Duramat, and I received a reply within hours from Sales Manager Mark Bacon, who couldn't be more helpful in advising why the difference had occurred. It would have cost more to return these corner pieces, Mark just arranged a credit/refund. Brilliant customer service, would recommend to others and would certainly use Duramat again. 👍
So Thankyou to all at duramat uk
I have added a couple photos so you can see our floor.